Dr. Fernando Morcerf
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (March 1965 to December 1970).
- Postgraduate studies at Evanston Hospital at Northwestern University. Chicago, Illinois, USA, from July 1971 to June 1972. (Internship)
- Resident in Internal Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, from July 1972 to June 1973.
- Fellowship in Cardiology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, from July 1973 to June 1975.
- Former Professor Postgraduate Course in Cardiology at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- Former professor at the Postgraduate Medical Institute of Rio de Janeiro
- Director of the Echocardiography Service at ECOR Ecocardiografia Rio de Janeiro
- First president of the Brazilian Congress of Echocardiography of the Brazilian Society of Cardiology in 1989
- Former President of the Department of Echocardiography of the Brazilian Society of Cardiology (1990 to 1992)
- Professor of the Echocardiography Course at the Brazilian School of Echocardiography with more than 2,500 alumni in classroom courses since 1980 to date.
- Thousands of alumni in video aulas in Internet courses.
- Exclusive teacher: ecor.com.br (Brazil) and cardiomorcerf.com (international) Online Courses.
Books published as single author